FFO 2014 Thoughts

Flitterkill

I've seen a deer-scorpion before. It was an amazing sight! I quickly turned to tell Ookla about it, but he was busy arguing with Thundarr and Princess Ariel. When I turned back it was gone, ran off through the rubble of some ancient crumbled city. I saw it for just a moment, lit only by the light of the broken moon, but that was enough to change my life forever.

Shaftiel

• Like 1

FragFest most likely going to be at Clarion Inn Hudson. We have 24 hour access and allowed food and drinks inside the ballroom. Waiting for a prince quotes but we also are going to need at least two dates so that they can hold them til we decide on a for sure date. This is the usual spot and have never had an issue.

#^$^#%@& the touchscreen keyboards. The only good ones are on Android because you can trace out the word you want on the keyboard which leads to much less mistakes when typing each individual word out...given you know how to spell.

You obviously have no idea of other touch software.

(edited)

Just got excited talking to them and the fact it was always there since I have been going. Sorry for rushing in and kind of intruding on it.

I will take a step back and not get ahead of everything.

Edited by MaRvIn

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always game for FFO. I liked Black Wolf Hall just fine, but it was also very nice to be in a confined space, ala a hotel where if I wanted too, I could park my car when I got there and not move it till Sunday. I also recognize the potential restrictions that having it at a hotel presents, but since the craphouse hotel room I got for the weekend wasn't much cheaper than the Clarion (which had WAAAAAY nicer rooms) I'd be willing to part with a bit more for that convenience.