CSGO PUB bomb time? Is it really shorter than CMM?

turnbullTeRRoR

I always let the bomb blow up. Makes me feel like an action hero when I'm walking away and there are explosions behind me. So empowering. That being said, I have not noticed that the bomb timer isn't what it has always been. Shrug.

Shaftiel

I changed the C4 timer to 45.

Also, I disagree with the forced switch. It was only brought up with the addition of the USP-S and M4A1-S and I'v heard nothing of it since. To my knowledge we've never had a forced switch with any version of CS that we've ran.

I changed the C4 timer to 45.

Also, I disagree with the forced switch. It was only brought up with the addition of the USP-S and M4A1-S and I'v heard nothing of it since. To my knowledge we've never had a forced switch with any version of CS that we've ran.

First time on server players bring it up from time to time but not many complaints .

I would like an executable config for customs. I think that would be nice to at least try out especially if one side is rolling......

I just took a quick glance and couldn't find any plugins for it, nor do I know how to write one.

Also, on a personal note I feel that an automatic switch makes the pub too close to CMM.

If you need a config for it, look up in Private Server config.

Crasx was able to find and fix a plugin from 2008 on it. Commands are "sm_swap " in console or "/swap " in chat, @all also works for SNC.

• 2 weeks later...