Derpz

I was playing today and this one guy was running back to the beginning and kept telling him to come back and I said Pian chong dong which means pain in Chinese that's all and I got banned by chick, why does she not ask me what this means? And i'm not coming to this server anymore. So you can ban me permanently, bye nice playing with you guys.

Derpz

First off to explain all that happened. You and your teammates were asking a guy to spit and die. Someone looked at their steam and said he's Korean. To which you made the comment "pian chong dong", and someone asked you if it was a derogatory comment to which you responded with LOL. Imo what you did is no different then someone going to someone who is Chinese and saying "Ching chong ching".

BTW even google translate comes back with "Pian anti-freeze". It was uncalled for, I explained that in the pm on the forums and it was only day ban. It was inappropriate on top of that you joined today with that name. I will make it a perma-ban seeing as you think it is okay to make a racial comment to someone and don't see that it was inappropriate in anyway and decided to make that your name and try to join the server.

Also pain in Chinese is Tengtong

Edited by chick82

Thanks for the apology. Whether another person goes on your account or not, you are responsible. Also, if an admin warns you not to do something, its best to listen. If you disagree with an interpretation of a rule or something, simply message another admin or a board member. If you make a mistake, just admit it and apologize and we can move on. I changed the ban to a week, after talking to Chick about this.