Tell us what your name means

Elvis

I grew up playing Megaman games from 1 through 6 on the NES and the protoman boss battle in Megaman 3 is one of my favorite boss battle ever. Later, he became this savior for Megaman. No doubt he is one of my favorite gaming characters

Edited by Protomanx13
  • Like 1

Evil Monkey came from well im sure everyone knows family guy. In Chris`s closet i always felt bad for that monkey always hanging out in the closet. Which at the time my office was in my walk in closet because my desk was to big to fit in my room with all my other stuff. So i guess i felt kinda like and Evil Monkey always killing people and stuff . lol

• Like 1

My cousin went through a phase of playing lots of different MMORPGs with various names that involved the world tainted. I persuaded him to play Command and Conquer Renegade with me, as I was playing online on a few different servers. Most of his names were too long for the registration progress, so I eventually made him an account simply named tainted92. He didn't really get into the game, and quit fairly quickly, but I stayed around. One day, I lost my password through Westwood Online, and I wasn't able to recover the account. I borrowed his until I could recover mine, playing under the name tainted92 for a while. I was unable to recover my account at all, and got used to playing under the tainted92 name. Eventually, I decided to just keep it, as it's always a reminder to me of my cousin, and the days we spent playing games as kids. While I haven't seen him in a very long time, he's still the closest thing I've had to a brother.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...