Keralis Unban Request

Keralis

Steam Name: Keralis

Steam ID/Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034212796/

Time: December 26th, 2013 Around 7:00 or so

CS:GO Server, Competitive

Noose Size: Heh, that was a joke, right? Right?!

Yo guys, Keralis here:

So I was playing on your CS:GO server and just derping around there, playing some competitive and typing in the chat a bit. Most likely what got me banned was the fact that I was doing this alternate personality jig thing I generally do, but I guess I took it to far. So I like to do negative Keralis, Neutral Keralis (me), and Positive Keralis. Negative Keralis would always make fun of Neutral Keralis for being really bad at CS:GO and positive Keralis would give him positive reinforcement and support. I really took it too far when I said that positive Keralis was only supporting neutral Keralis because he was a gold digger. Then I typed that neutral Keralis was in a (homosexual) relationship with positive Keralis. I can totally understand how someone could be offended by this statement, I am deeply sorry for who it affected. Anyways, really do hope you guys can forgive me for being a total jerk but I guarantee that nothing like this will happen again. If not, I can totally understand why you don't unban me. Thanks for you time, buddy.

Take care,

Keralis (Kevin)

Oh that's good to know. Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience!

and dude.......dude, dude, dude, dude........ you type A LOT I almost sm_gag keralis last night. Its not always what you say but its hard to keep up with admin messages and vote stuff and any other conversation that might by happening in chat when your on.

Oh that's good to know. Anyways, sorry for the inconvenience!

and dude.......dude, dude, dude, dude........ you type A LOT I almost sm_gag keralis last night. Its not always what you say but its hard to keep up with admin messages and vote stuff and any other conversation that might by happening in chat when your on.
Understood, maybe I'll try investing in a mic or something :-)

• 2 months later...

I actually find that funny. It doesn't make that much sense to me why you were banned. Mabe it was considered as spam, but i think that would only deserve a warning.

This may be wierd, but i am one of the few players who enjoys hearing funny stuff on the mic.

Play the attack of the titans theme when i tank comes in left 4 dead? fine by me, i find it awesome.

Doing a multipersonnalitie gig on the mic in CSGO? Hilarious to me.

I guess the admins just have a different sense of humour.

I actually find that funny. It doesn't make that much sense to me why you were banned. Mabe it was considered as spam, but i think that would only deserve a warning.

This may be wierd, but i am one of the few players who enjoys hearing funny stuff on the mic.

Play the attack of the titans theme when i tank comes in left 4 dead? fine by me, i find it awesome.

Doing a multipersonnalitie gig on the mic in CSGO? Hilarious to me.

I guess the admins just have a different sense of humour.

Please don't come in here and comment on stuff you weren't involved in and bump up months old topics.