New admins required

Codrut

GC Coalition Member

How the title says, we need more admins. A lot of new players are getting in and the bad part is when they don't want to communicate with the team. They rush, they refuse to help team, etc.

I suggest to make several trusted players as admins, at least for a short period. The server is getting out of hand.

• Like 1

I appreciate it Kodiak. :)

I must say, with Biggs and some other admins not around, its getting harder and harder to keep the rules enforced.

I love playing on the server. I can be a good admin if i want (ask Zero) I can do things very fast, and I was an admin on ZCC, which a lot of people who use to play there are here now.

I do have my days though, but so do a lot of admins. I promise to uphold the rules.

I would like to put in my application for Admin. I know a lot of people have asked me to do it, but I know I have not been the best player in the past. LOL

• Like 1

yea turbo would be a no bs admin

lot of idiots like to argue against the rules and then most admins will humor them with a counter argument. we should just give them a warning and tell them to read the rules and then just kick them if they start whining again

Sorry I havent been around on the server a lot, 50 hour work weeks take a bit out of me. Also, some people have an endless tolerance for repetition, but I dont and Im really bored of the same old maps over and over after 2000+ hours.

Ill try to get on more in the evenings, and also remember if you have me on Steam and Im online I dont mind coming on to take care of any serious problems.

I am on a lot, as is Maestro, Zero and Mercman, but we probably tend to overlap a lot on the times we are on. I would assume the times needed are later night (US time). Also please remember, you can message admins in steam friend chat, if you need them to handle something. They do not have to be in the game at the time.

If someone wants to apply, ask for an application from an admin.

can we do a 'hall monitor' sort of member. mostly just for kickvote powers - preferably able to kick a rusher/ jerk on either side without having to swap sides

I have been saying this for months now. Moderators with only the ability to insta kick and maybe map changes/votes. Obviously admins > moderators.

I know now who does not want me as admin. But I did get four admins say they put in a good word. I dont thin its a joke. Very interesting you think so.

I dont think people are joking, lately, its been said over and over on the games. We have a lot of new people and the admins are not around. I am a serious gamer and looking to keep the server going .