New admins required

Codrut

If you want to apply for admin, PM any current admin or board member (but not Flitterkill). They'll send you the admin application, which you can fill out and return to any admin to be posted for consideration.

Note that if your application is approved your GC dues/contribution goes up from $15 to $30 a year. You'll be able to grab the admin package in our storefront and once you do that your adminship becomes official. No, we're not comping you the remainder of your regular GC membership $15. Be glad admin doesn't cost $40 or $50 a year like it used to...

If you were previously an admin and want to be an admin again, PM any board member.

NOTE: You must be an actual Coalition (contributing) member for at least 90 days to be considered for Admin. Just being a forum member is not enough. We want people willing to contribute to supporting the community first before we look at granting admin powers.

Also, just so everyone knows. Sometimes we think we have enough active admins and hold back on approving new ones. Other times, although you may be a regular on the server, other admins may not know anything about you. When a person regularly plays can also make a difference (tons of admins for evening hours vs no admins overnight/mornings, etc.) .Just because your application doesn't get approved the first time doesn't mean you shouldn't apply again.

There are advantages to starting and contributing to conversations on our forums. Just sayin...

We are currently looking at a couple of applications, but you can fill out an app.

Tirtul and Chick have been out for a while, but will be back soon, that will help with the later hours again.

I asked Zero, but he left before I could tell him my email address and I am not friend with him on Steam so can't pm him. Can you send me the application, peanut? I will Pm you my email address on Steam

• 2 weeks later...