Bob Lee has passed away

Guest Bob

:( Damn i hope this is some sick joke.We drove to the lan with eachother and i enjoyed his company and he seemed to be a good guy i was lookin forward to doing it again this yr. :(

If this is true i need to say goodbye to a friend and i will miss you :(

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
(edited)

He was such a nice person and my prayers goes out to his family. :(:(

I hope this is a joke because this is sad to hear this certain news . :(

Edited by [DW]jeffeboy

I really... don't know what to say. He slayed and slapped me around, as jokes... but.. this is no joke. I've seen how stupid I've acted before.. and.. yeah, it does put it in perspective. Too bad this had to happen.. if you ever have something where we could donate money to help out his family, I'd like to contribute.

And, if you want to do a tribute thing with a song, a perfect song would be "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd.. it's a really nice song.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno

I dont remember BobLee , since i joined DLM in later years. I just would like to say, if i knew Bob like u guys knew him i know i would have had a good friendship with him. My condolenses go out to his family, friends, and fellow CS members. We lost a great man in the world today, and my thoughts and prayers are directed to him, and his family. In my final words, God bless you Bob, and let the journey into heaven be peaceful for you good sir.

Guest FredB
Guest FredB
(edited)

I send my prayers to you and your family scott. He was a succesful web design business owner and life was going great for him. I don't see why anyone would shoot him. He helped me and Killer get [baM] on its feet when we need a website hosted. Gonna miss ya bob lee. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

U guys let me know when they find out who shot him. i assure i will pray that they find this i can't even think of enough words to describe him. I'm goin to be really upset if it was a drive by or some thug on the street

Edited by FredB

I am shocked, saddened, and have no stomach right now. I cant believe im reading this.

I was lucky to have met Bob (Scott) in person and spent the weekend with him last year at the lan party....and drove him back to his home when we got back in the area. I just remember talking to him and always laughing. He was a very good person. I havnt seen or talked to him in a while...but towards the end of his playing he did join me and the guys in Th3Fall3N...he was also a great help to me in getting a webhost and setting things up for me when i first started the clan.

Im at a loss for words as everything just seems so odd in my head right now. I continually hope that this is some joke...but until than must accept that it is a possibility that this tragic thing happened.

Such perspective....just driving to cleveland with him and kurtz last year seems to be the only thing i can think about at this time.

My heart and prayers to his family, his son, and his mother who i met. I know pretty much everyone here has known Bob or heard of him...so he will definately not be forgotten.

To the poster go my condolences as well.

Guest [Mmmm]bdgthesmeg
Guest [Mmmm]bdgthesmeg

My condolences to all who were close to him.

To bob....

:( Bob you will be missed, It was all good times we had together.... Bye.... :(

My condolences goes out to all who knew him personally..

I just read the article, posted by sparky, and like fat said there just is no words to describe how I feel about it. :(

Edited by whiplash

........ Bob, you were a great guy and a great CS friend. I can't believe things like this happen. Bob was prolly the first guy in my CS career to call me a hacker and it felt great. You will be missed Bob_Lee.

I pray for both him and his family........ There is no "Smilie" to show how sad I feel after hearing this.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr

Wow, Im at a lack of words for one of the few times in my life. Played with him for a while, my condoloences to the family of a great person.

Guest MaC_UsEr
Guest MaC_UsEr

i alwyas liked to hear bob say howdy mac when i joined his team....... i am deeply sadened..... im glad we all come together in times like this..... i recall back a good ways when a member of this comunity was in a bad car accident... we p[ulled together then....and we are doing it now. My prayersgo out to bob's family and friends. I would like to know whats happening to the jerk who did this to him....so i can come to peace with this horible news.

Ima be there wooot, been MIA due to alot of travel for my biz, but I'm Baaaaaaaaa aaaaaack!
Yessir Rev, tis me, I been a busy lil camper but I won't be missing fragfest for anything!

WTG Chief on knowing the answer heh, read any other of Hunters Novels, they are all gooood.

bob3.gif

bob2.gif

bob1.gif

Guest NeO
Guest NeO

boblee cant be gone, he was so cool to me recently. man i hope tis isnt a joke, and i wish he rests in peace