New Years Resolution!

General

Get sexy by summer yo, my new years oath.

I plan on continuing my workout sessions but I still got a bit of fat on my stomach that I need to lose, that extra skin will eventually return to normal. Gonna take a before and after photo to show my awesome success, half way there yo.

Probably post pictures near my birthday in April, thats what I want to accomplish.

I got a few stretch marks on my body from losing a lot of weight in a short time but man are they fading big time.

I actually gained weight since the last time I posted but it is 100% muscle mass, my body fat is decreasing a lot.

Stair run is freaking awesome, I have 4 sets of stair cases in my house, and I run up and down them almost everyday for about 5 - 10 minutes then I take a break, 3 times, 3 breaks. Excellent way of losing body fat, and gaining that sick muscle in the legs.

People need to post here more often, being fit and kind of healthy is awesome. I eat a lot of junk food, drink pop, smoke cigarettes, and drink beer, and I am still doing great.

2 hours a day, 5 days a week. my current workout schedule, not including the stair run.

I wish I could run. A torn tendon/ligament in your knee will prevent you from doing that. Some definition in the body and loss of this gut is what I'm aiming for.

Oh man, I tore a tendon in my right shoulder, had to wait a while for it to heal but I'm back at it, worked out twice that one day, really sucks when that kind of stuff happens.

I do that kind of thing for mostly cardio, but man there are a ton of workouts you can do for your body.

But to really tone your body you're gonna have to use your legs, really sucks for you bro.

Sit ups on an incline bench or on your bed with your feet up on the wall will help with the gut, without messing up your back.

I did sit ups on a flat floor, and man does it really hurt the tail bone and it does mess up the back.

Before and after photos, I wanna see em, From today, until April atleast, no pic no proof yo, to anyone that is dedicated to losing their weight.

I wish I could run. A torn tendon/ligament in your knee will prevent you from doing that. Some definition in the body and loss of this gut is what I'm aiming for.

Oh man, I tore a tendon in my right shoulder, had to wait a while for it to heal but I'm back at it, worked out twice that one day, really sucks when that kind of stuff happens.

I do that kind of thing for mostly cardio, but man there are a ton of workouts you can do for your body.

But to really tone your body you're gonna have to use your legs, really sucks for you bro.

Sit ups on an incline bench or on your bed with your feet up on the wall will help with the gut, without messing up your back.

I did sit ups on a flat floor, and man does it really hurt the tail bone and it does mess up the back.

Before and after photos, I wanna see em, From today, until April atleast, no pic no proof yo, to anyone that is dedicated to losing their weight.

I'll take you up on that. I'll do my best to work out from today until April. I'm quite lucky I have a bike, that's what I'll be using for cardio

Edited by MasterTalpa

I'll take you up on that. I'll do my best to work out from today until April. I'm quite lucky I have a bike, that's what I'll be using for cardio

Right on man, good luck to you bro.

Resolution: get this ankle working again and get back into crossfit 5x/week and complete tough mudder portland in august 2014. I've got another 2 months of gimping before the wheel is fixed, though. Don't expect many fitness updates until then ;)

Excuses! You can do pull-ups, push-ups, bench press, core, neck, back!

But seriously, I wanna get involved in some kind of biking sport myself.

Edited by walkingCat

• 2 weeks later...

Nice general, I agree the fitness section should be used more often for sure.

My new years resolution: Start lifting again, I recently got sick and got plain and simple lazy and lost my muscle mass and started to gain fat weight.

Also I recently quit smoking cigarettes and dipping (something I thought wasn't possible) and something that really helped me along is electronic cigarettes. They dull the craving for nicotine and also give you something to puff on. I can give more information if you want it. :)

Edited by BlackYoshi

I quit too, after 10 years of smoking I finally realized it's not helping me at all. 2 month of non-smoking life and I feel better - sleep and breathing especially.

I finally began going to gym, but with my new schedule, I'm lucky if can get there 2 times a week. Always something to sacrifice.

I quit too, after 10 years of smoking I finally realized it's not helping me at all. 2 month of non-smoking life and I feel better - sleep and breathing especially.

I finally began going to gym, but with my new schedule, I'm lucky if can get there 2 times a week. Always something to sacrifice.

I've been smoking some e-cigs lately (the ones with 0 nicotine) and I feel they really calm me down. They help me concentrate with my work and they're pretty cheap too (I spend 5 dollars every 3 months maybe to get a cartridge filled). I'm just scared that if I continue this, I'll start smoking for real, which I've never done before.

I've been smoking some e-cigs lately (the ones with 0 nicotine) and I feel they really calm me down. They help me concentrate with my work and they're pretty cheap too (I spend 5 dollars every 3 months maybe to get a cartridge filled). I'm just scared that if I continue this, I'll start smoking for real, which I've never done before.
You're joking right? I used to smoke both and there is nothing common between them, except you put them in your mouth.

Don't smoke anything. Take my word, there is nothing to gain through smoking.

You know what, do whatever you want.

You're joking right? I used to smoke both and there is nothing common between them, except you put them in your mouth.

I wouldn't say there's nothing to gain through smoking. You could always gain some cancer.

• Like 2

Are you sure? They have no nicotine in it. It's just basically vapour and fruit flavouring.

I'm not addicted either, I only smoke them when I'm studying or something like that. I haven't smoked one since the new year.

Are you sure? They have no nicotine in it. It's just basically vapour and fruit flavouring.

I'm not addicted either, I only smoke them when I'm studying or something like that. I haven't smoked one since the new year.

I was talking about actual cigarettes. E-cigs are just a bad habit, which is also don't benefit you at all, you spent money that you can invest in something more productive.

I was talking about actual cigarettes. E-cigs are just a bad habit, which is also don't benefit you at all, you spent money that you can invest in something more productive.
I've never actually smoked a real cigarette, I used to be a huge pothead when I was younger (we wouldn't get arrested if you were found with pot in Switzerland, only fined about 110 usd). I generally don't smoke now unless I'm at a party or something, knowing that American laws are stricter about this. So, I guess my new years resolution is to stop smoking in general (but you know, Colorado has legalised it...)