No CS for me for a short time

turnbullTeRRoR

Internets down to 1.7 kbps and I keep getting disconnected from the server. I was getting 1.5 solid changed inner phone line dsl/l and it moved up to 1.7 I'mma change out the phone jack next after I call ISP and make sure statics not on their end. Ahh yeah pipes busted under house in 2 places.... and work has gone crazy......... step father diagnosed with stage 4 cancer......its been a heck of a week. Hopefully I'll be their for SNC's but if I'm getting constant disconnects I probably won't. Its weird I get timed out in CS 5 times in 30-45 mins I played Rust for 3 hours and timed out 1 time........on a German server.....wut?

well its s moot point now I think my hard drive just took a dump :( I'mma see what I can figure out. I'm sure the problem is in the line itself or the phone jack but right now my PC is out of commission totally I think. Lost a lot of stuff but luckily had all my maps on flash drives except the much older ones. Any suggestions for a new HD? (BTW not sure is the HD) WIfe turned pc on got and error message and it cuts off after trying to load up to around 32% She did this couple of times ( I assume)

GC Alumni
(edited)

1 tb should be fine............. btw I"m on said comp right now I got her up but on start it goes to screen with "hard drive failure imminent" So she's still going for who knows how long

backiing up some stuff now, gonna borrow a buds external HD and get my larger stuff assuming the old girl still running tomorrrow

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR