CSGO Dallas Server

san`

We're going to be testing a CSGO server in Dallas out for at least a month. Right now it's max 8v8 with 2 reserve slots, classic casual, scopeless.

gccsgod.game.nfoservers.com

I'll be uploading maps in the near future. What would you guys like to see? Switch to competitive? Allow awps? Let's hear some suggestions!

i wouldn't mind cutting down the max players, but it would just make it hard to get in without being a member though...

how bout no awp and 10 vs 10?

We have a scopeless server.
I'll be honest, now one ever plays on that server :/. I don't even know why you guys even have it.

I'd certainly be up for a 6v6 server, I don't really have a problem with not being able to join, but sometimes too many players just isn't as fun. I feel there is less communication going on in such. Maybe the 6v6 server would only be for paid members?

Maybe persuade some people (ahem me) to donate 15 dollars. I've been on the fence about such. I really enjoy the community but I also have no credit card, leading me to have to go to cvs or something just to get a gift card :-(.

I've played on the Dallas server several times now and I can say that its a lot better experience for me and my older computer. Still need to tweak some rates. I'm enjoying it. Like to see more people join.

I do have one problem. Every time the server changes the map my game crashes. I've looked up the error and found a few forums say it my be due to some display or resolution problem. I've tweaked my display properties according to the info I've found but still crashes. I'll double-check my drivers to make sure there's no problem there.

S.