Competitive matchmaking

Keralis

So I'm going to make this thread because no one has made one yet.

Comment below if you want to do some competitive matchmaking. Pretty much just comment your steam id and when you'll be online and we'll add you to our friends list.

Happy shooting!

We Have all played CMM dude I 've to 400+ wins in it. I'm ranked Sheild or Double AK ATM and we have a Team just for CMM GC-goons that includes Myself , Farberio, Jehosaphat, FX, and Marvin We play within our group first and fore most. I'd rather play the Pub or with players my own rank tbh. No offense to anyone else but I get to frustrated with players who don't know the calls and strats. (saying all that I'm not a great player but rage over people not following the calls)

Unfortunately I'm only ranked Master Guardian 1. I can't get out of that rank because the only people I can ever play with are pubbies, or with one of my real life friends who is only a Gold Nova and playing with him usually results in me being the highest scoring player in the match.

It's not the fact his internet is crap, is it?

My internet is not crap my lines running into the house are old and wore out. I've had internet in this house for 3 years I hardly ever gotten any lag or down time. The only 2 times I have has been related to hardware in my house. ( bad phone jack and now bad lines/jack)

i've played like 4x ever tumbler. wanna play together?! that being said, one of my friends not in GC is FEROCIOUS at this game. name is blastafuzix on steam. i join servers hes on just to tinkle him off when i suck :D

the forums changed my word to tinkle, which is fine, but i feel like my sentence loses a bit of steam hahaha.

(edited)

The one disheartening things about CMM is that after every Steam CSGO sale, scrims are flooded with hackers who just buy a ton of accounts to cheat on. It has after the Christmas sale been way worse then before. This happens in waves and until they have all eventually been banned or gotten bored it gets quite ridiculous. We have probably gone 2-8 in our past 10 scrims. Out of the 8 losses 6 of them had ridiculously obvious hackers on them, all with day old accounts.

We were all (me, discom, dirty, mo, cujo) Supreme master first class or whatever it is before Christmas and have now ranked down to eagles and master guardians lol. Not that we care, because the rank says nothing about you skill unfortunately.

The foundation for the rank system is great.. Higher skills get matched together for more even matches etc.. However, due to the high amount of pathetic cheaters, the higher skill you now have the more likely you are to play cheaters with freshly bought accounts.

I still love matches because of the teamwork that is required (in a good honest match), but just have to ride out this wave of hackers ;l

Edited by glgl

I've noticed that global hit in ranks lately...

Everyone who I knew above Distinguished Master Guardian (Badge) have been ranking down. Pink Ranger went from Supreme Master First Class to Legendary Eagle (I) and two other Legendary Eagle Masters (II) are now badges too.

On the plus side, I saw a hacker get removed mid-game today. The score was 14-7. They brought it back 14-13 when this dude "LA" turned on walls. He was "Kicked by Console: Account Not Trusted." He was being very blatant though.

I've noticed that global hit in ranks lately...

Everyone who I knew above Distinguished Master Guardian (Badge) have been ranking down. Pink Ranger went from Supreme Master First Class to Legendary Eagle (I) and two other Legendary Eagle Masters (II) are now badges too.

On the plus side, I saw a hacker get removed mid-game today. The score was 14-7. They brought it back 14-13 when this dude "LA" turned on walls. He was "Kicked by Console: Account Not Trusted." He was being very blatant though.

wow during a CMM? sweet. I wonder if the devs or someone from valve actually takes a look to see first hand if all the overwatches say yes. Or did the final amount of #'s and overwatch % kick in just at that time

We actually had a guy get banned for an entire year during a scrim. Completely blatant cheater, and the ban for hacking during cmm is one year. Was pretty funny and satisfying to see :P Doesn't happen enough though lol

• Like 1

We actually had a guy get banned for an entire year during a scrim. Completely blatant cheater, and the ban for hacking during cmm is one year. Was pretty funny and satisfying to see :P Doesn't happen enough though lol

So what's discom doing now?

• Like 1

I gotta cold and snot came out my nose in the most non sneeze unintentional way after reading ^

A little more detailed than I would like

Not detailed enough! Where are the pictures and videos of the incident!?

• Like 1