Hello everybody,

Today at 18h10 (environ) I've been banned on "gcftw.com | L4D2 10v10 #1" at Left 4 Dead 2 when I played with a friend.

I've just rushed 10 seconds and an admin banned me for rush but a little while later, my friend (who he was on the server more) said me that the admin who he banned me rush for 1 long minute. When there is a regulation, members AND ADMINS have to respect it. Ok, ok, I rushed and I didn't know that rushing causes a ban and I'm so sorry (I don't make it again) , but this administrator have to submit thereby, ok ?

I don't want flatter you, because this admin isn't a good example for the GCFTW community.

My Steam ID is STEAM_1:0:29706192

I hope that you bill unban me with these evidents... and that your admin will change his behavior quickly.

Good bye.

It was a 30minute ban for rushing - we frown upon rushing here, you were warned in game several times over mic and in type to stay with your team, you failed to abide by that request.

As for your comments, they are unwarranted and unjustified, I request an apology from you or I will have no option to re-instate your ban to a permanent one.

GC Server Admin
(edited)

I have to agree with Maestro .

And I think Maestro is one of the best( if not the best) members here on GCFTW and most certainly one of the best administrators here (if not the best) .

If i have a say , I say perma ban until a real apology is heard.

Edited by Mercman