CSGO Knife Giveaway Contest

san`

Yes, you read that title right. As many of you currently know, I've got two knifes. I've only been using my StatTrak M9, so I figured there's no need for the other one to collect dust.

Here are a couple screenshots, didn't want to put them in here because they're huge. Condition is "Battle-Scarred".

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3300312291146584170/E5C7206B7611C6D89D3E3357CCFC5F53962D3BC7/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3300312291146586047/A1C7ADBEDDE3FD9460D6DED39D9F1142F4ED9494/

The Contest - Best CSGO Screenshot

What and who defines best? I've reached out to a few non CSGO players to act as impartial judges on my behalf. As for the what, that's really open to interpretation. Funny body placement on a kill? Triple TK nade? Flashbang kill? You make the call!

The Rules:

• The contest will end on Tuesday, February 11th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
  • Limit of TWO entries per person.
  • Only the first TWO entries will count toward the contest, so make them count.
  • Adding a caption to an image IS allowed.
  • Screenshots MUST be taken on our CSGO Competetive Server.
  • Contest is not limited to paying members, it's open to everybody in the community.
  • The winner will be announced Saturday, February 15th to allow plenty of time for our judges.

If you have any questions post them up. Rules are open to be tweaked if absolutely necessary. Start posting those screenshots anytime, contest opens now!

Oh, also, second prize will be a one year membership paid by me. Admin or member, doesn't matter.

• Like 1