CSGO Knife Giveaway Contest

san`

This is either proof of how much people really care about the skins in this game, or that no one takes screenshots lol.

In my case it's both.

say whaaaaaat? skins in this game make the world go round. and screenshots are hard to come by that are sweet. i have a couple but gotta make sure my last entry counts!~ need that knife!!!

I care about skins about as much as I care whether the sky is blue today or not. I play for the kills and fun, not cuz I got uberz sweet skinz.

Yeah but a ~$150 knife would buy a few nice games...

I care about skins about as much as I care whether the sky is blue today or not. I play for the kills and fun, not cuz I got uberz sweet skinz.

Call me crazy, but I'd actually use the skin... just saying :wink:

Call me crazy, but I'd actually use the skin... just saying :wink:

I'm right there with you Reaper

• Like 1

I am thinking stapler, I read it in the voice of that guy in Office Space (most underrated movie of all time). Potty would have been there, but the caption lacked creativity! Of course, if Barashin had knifed TBT, San, Marvin or especially Nightling into the wall, the choice would have been easier...