Would You have Stayed?

chick82

Would you stay if no one listened to your opinion simply because you were "different" in some way?

Would you stay if people kept ridiculing you over something that was done ages ago? People can't change in this world am I right?

Would you stay if people couldn't let go of the past, pretending this is high school and kept bringing up all the wrong committed and ignoring anything good done in the future?

Would you stay if no one would realize the good you do because all they can remember is the bad, when that bad is no longer even present?

Would you stay if just for being present, people would make jokes or comment bad things about you, when you have said nothing at all?

Would you stay if this was your friend that was being picked at, or would you speak up and try and fix the situation, like I have?

47816432.jpg

I don't think this post is doing any good but whatever the reason is, play when you can, and don't play when you can't. I've stayed around regardless of how things turned out to be simply because I enjoy the community as a whole and the server itself and what's been put into it over the years. So whether you stay or not, the server will continue to grow with or without who stays because it's still got a plentiful playerbase. I've had countless friends leave GC for their own reasons, many of whom I would want to see again, but even if they don't come back I'll still return here and there to play and make newer friends. The only thing that's changed on GC is the buy menu, everything else is constant. Most of the players I kick or ban, or even if they are just not doing things right, I'll add on steam and show them the ropes through steam chat. So if you have time to just teach one new person each time you play, there won't be any of this. So newer players won't feel like there's an elitist club going around. Just play for kicks and you'll be fine.

• Like 4

Even without playing you still find time to blame me T_T haha. How could you LookFront xD. Maybe it's time to relive your name, LookMeng? o.o MengBack? xD

In all honesty, if you were brand new to the server and people treated you badly, threatened to kick you, admins threatened to ban you, all because you were new, would you have stayed?

4) You don't have to spit and die, on the GC server.

Not to be the negative person and trouble maker but those 2 comment are the ones that I have problems with. The first comment I do agree with. No one new should have to go thru that as a new comer. When your new to the server everyone tries to help. When I was new to the server I had no mic and i didn't know squat about the server and the system set up but everyone helped me. I heard people tell me what to do or I saw them type what I should type in the chat or do on the map which was great and I still see people doing this for the new comers on the server. It is helpful and great that we have these people on the server to help but when we have new comers on the servers not listening or taking the advice vets on the server then it is a problem. They aren't saying oh you have to play this way but they are trying to help out. I still see fresh gamertags rushing ahead of everyone getting killed which hurts everyone else trying to help. I see some fresh faces not helping incaps up or providing covering fire which hurts the team. Its annoying which causes everyone to flipout which i do understand why it happens. Im not saying its right but i understand it.

The who spit and die situation is a weird one because I have heard admins (not saying no name) threaten to kick and ban or seen them kick and ban a player because they dont spit and die. Personally i think people should spit and die especially when we are at key pin points because it helps the team out.

Like i stated at the beginning i am not trying to be the negative person but we do have problems on the server from time to time. I would say that COMMUNICATION is key for both admins and members when playing on the server. players should keep an ear out for plans or advice or pay attention to the chat to know whats going on.

-blq