List of players we haven't seen in a while.

onyxdragoon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't feel bad Smeg, I didn't make the list either!

In preparation for Fragfest, I did play for a short time on Saturday right before customs and I had to get out of the server and get back in because a map was giving me an issue. It said I couldn't join because there was no room on the server. Now I know the server was full but I doubt everyone on it at the time had a reserve slot (I could be wrong though). My profile says my membership is paid up until January 2015. Could an admin check to see if I have a reserve slot attached to my name. If I do, then the server must be hopping for everyone to be a member!!

In preparation for Fragfest, I did play for a short time on Saturday right before customs and I had to get out of the server and get back in because a map was giving me an issue. It said I couldn't join because there was no room on the server. Now I know the server was full but I doubt everyone on it at the time had a reserve slot (I could be wrong though). My profile says my membership is paid up until January 2015. Could an admin check to see if I have a reserve slot attached to my name. If I do, then the server must be hopping for everyone to be a member!!

I think the STEAM_1 vs STEAM_0 bug bit us again. I've updated yours to the _1 that shows in my HLSW player log. If it's not working, hit me up on Steam.

Also week before we had the server full with 21 out of 24 members and 2 of the others were Beo and Limit ( former members) was a good night. If I had to guess SNC's averages more than 10 members consistently.

• 2 weeks later...

What about all the old Mmmm, DOH, DLM, and MwR guys? Oh and CsLs, S!d...

The good ole CS 1.5 pre GC days.

Extra points to anybody who can name the server that DLM and Mmmm shared.

For some reason i can only remember the BwC clan server from 1.5, but that may be because i was at Purdue with those guys at the time.

p.s. I am alive! (my computer just cries every time i play CSGO)

p.p.s. i divorced MrsMonkey, so i hope she never shows up on the server again! (fingers crossed)

• Like 1