Competitive Group?

Keralis

Hey

So this happened yesterday. After carrying my team in a competitive matchmaking game going 26 and 8, my team lost. Guess what happened next. I got deranked to silver elite master just because my team didn't win...

So basically I'm looking for a group to play competitive matchmaking around my rank (Silver Elite-Gold Nova 2), feel free to add me. Oh and also my new name is "Horace" after a bunch of people thought I was some guy from youtube... Unless, of course, you guys are too pr0 to be that rank.

I'm just sick of deranking for the incompetence of my team.

btw Keralis I'm hijacking your thread to prove my point from the other day. Its more than just winter break

truth.png

and as for Comp match making. I played a lot with peeps who were not "seasoned" to comp play when it first started but I stopped after a while. My frustration levels were too high with players who don't know or understand the concept of certain strategies or how to carry out strats , make good calls, shut up when silence is needed or just lack the timing needed to be successful.

I'm a middle tier player who at times plays with Higher tier players and I'm lacking on their level of timing and thought process. It really all comes down to level on competition and having a team that works together well.

• Like 1

btw Keralis I'm hijacking your thread to prove my point from the other day. Its more than just winter break

attachicon.giftruth.png

and as for Comp match making. I played a lot with peeps who were not "seasoned" to comp play when it first started but I stopped after a while. My frustration levels were too high with players who don't know or understand the concept of certain strategies or how to carry out strats , make good calls, shut up when silence is needed or just lack the timing needed to be successful.

I'm a middle tier player who at times plays with Higher tier players and I'm lacking on their level of timing and thought process. It really all comes down to level on competition and having a team that works together well.

Nice smiley face graph

Hey

So this happened yesterday. After carrying my team in a competitive matchmaking game going 26 and 8, my team lost. Guess what happened next. I got deranked to silver elite master just because my team didn't win...

So basically I'm looking for a group to play competitive matchmaking around my rank (Silver Elite-Gold Nova 2), feel free to add me. Oh and also my new name is "Horace" after a bunch of people thought I was some guy from youtube... Unless, of course, you guys are too pr0 to be that rank.

How did you only die 8 times, when your team would have had to lose 16 rounds? If you can post a screenshot of that, I'll gift you an m4 skin

Hey

How did you only die 8 times, when your team would have had to lose 16 rounds? If you can post a screenshot of that, I'll gift you an m4 skin

As ct on a bomb defusal map the bomb can explode causing a round loss even if you are alive.

As t on a bomb defusal map if you run out of time regardless of how many of you are alive you lose.

Therefore, you can die 0 times and still have lost the match.

Hey

If plays anything like he does on the pub he's hiding in some random spot trying to taze people instead of accomplishing the objective. :biglaugha:

• Like 1

Hey

If plays anything like he does on the pub he's hiding in some random spot trying to taze people instead of accomplishing the objective. :biglaugha:

Which would be the opposite of "carrying a team" lol :E