unban

Kazya

Kazya - it is plain and simple, at the very beginning of the 2nd Map (No Mercy) we were being attacked inside saferoom and you rushed leaving all of us to die. You decided to come and help, but only after it was too late to be of any use and then you started laughing at us.

Chick was there.

Kazya you were rushing. Our team was in the back struggling and you were upfront (well down the escalators in No mercy (map 2)). We asked people to come back and you just laughed over mic. I'll let MPG decide if he wants to unban you but you do have a habit of rushing and not listening to your teammates or admins. You have 5 bans on record.

c8m2... maestro smoked about safe rooms. 6-7 players came back to kill ONE (1) !!!! smoker !!!!!!!!! I also stayed ahead on the stairs (5 meters in front) and blocked resp

Kazya if you were back helping you would know there whole team was back there attacking us. MPG went to help someone who ended up leaving him, and we attempted to get back to save him. You have a bad habit of telling your teammates to Rush even when we say not to (not what happened today). But the fact that you just laughed and found it funny that your team needed help in back. I think the ban should stay, again it's up to MPG, but you were not just a little upfront, you were all the way down, while some of the team was in the middle spot, and only 2-3 of us were trying to help.

i mean ...admin can kick me from the server just like that? or may change my team (2 times for 1 min) after being "votestsramble"? can take my 50 points or return back? may request that I did not pass health or glasses did not help me??

the whole team had to go back to 5 meters to kill a 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smoker

c8m2... maestro smoked about safe rooms. 6-7 players came back to kill ONE (1) !!!! smoker !!!!!!!!! I also stayed ahead on the stairs (5 meters in front) and blocked resp

Kazya if you were back helping you would know there whole team was back there attacking us. MPG went to help someone who ended up leaving him, and we attempted to get back to save him. You have a bad habit of telling your teammates to Rush even when we say not to (not what happened today). But the fact that you just laughed and found it funny that your team needed help in back. I think the ban should stay, again it's up to MPG, but you were not just a little upfront, you were all the way down, while some of the team was in the middle spot, and only 2-3 of us were trying to help.

?? and you had to leave two players ahead? and do not kill zombies who fled to you??

the whole team had to go back to 5 meters to kill a smoker?? and you had to leave two players ahead? and do not kill zombies who fled to you??

Kazya, you aren't listening at all. Just like in game. I have said it wasn't just ONE smoker, their WHOLE team was attacking the back. I had smokers/chargers/boomers trying to prevent us from even getting back up to help Maestro. There is no personal agenda here. It is simple the fact that you refused to come back and help, and then when asked you laughed. You seem to think we are just out to get you. You have broken the rules more than once, and yet you seem to think that you have done nothing wrong.

Kazya, this is not a personal vendetta against you, it's how you behave in the server that is troublesome. We know that you have become a good player, but it's your attitude in-game towards others that leaves a lot to be desired.

Kazya, this is not a personal vendetta against you, it's how you behave in the server that is troublesome. We know that you have become a good player, but it's your attitude in-game towards others that leaves a lot to be desired.

always when I run the first - I have time to help the team in the back

When you rushed ahead like you did, by the time you came back, 3 of us were dead with 4 incaps. Enough said.

I am not going to lift the ban as you fail to accept your responsibility in this matter. Leaving this in the hands of Board Members to decide whether to uplift you ban or not.

Kazya - it is plain and simple, at the very beginning of the 2nd Map (No Mercy) we were being attacked inside saferoom and you rushed leaving all of us to die. You decided to come and help, but only after it was too late to be of any use and then you started laughing at us.

Chick was there.

Kazya, you aren't listening at all. Just like in game. I have said it wasn't just ONE smoker, their WHOLE team was attacking the back. I had smokers/chargers/boomers trying to prevent us from even getting back up to help Maestro. There is no personal agenda here. It is simple the fact that you refused to come back and help, and then when asked you laughed. You seem to think we are just out to get you. You have broken the rules more than once, and yet you seem to think that you have done nothing wrong.

how can I not help you on the stairs when I killed 4-5 si? + Even tried to kill zombies and Churg down stairs. and you say I did not help you. think you can help just standing around?

When you rushed ahead like you did, by the time you came back, 3 of us were dead with 4 incaps. Enough said.

I am not going to lift the ban as you fail to accept your responsibility in this matter. Leaving this in the hands of Board Members to decide whether to uplift you ban or not.

untruth. I did not get back. I was on the stairs in front of me when you're banned.