Asteroid towing? NASA to save us all.

walkingCat

I love anything space, and have heard a few articles talking about asteroid mining and studying but this is the first I've seen that suggested towing it into lunar orbit. Makes you wonder what life will be like in the space pioneering days. Hope I live long enough to see it. Interesting article cat.

Edited by BlackYoshi

I love anything space, and have heard a few articles talking about asteroid mining and studying but this is the first I've seen that suggested towing it into lunar orbit. Makes you wonder what life will be like in the space pioneering days. Hope I live long enough to see it. Interesting article cat.

Thank you, Yoshi. I actually read a few books and articles about space exploration. If you want we can start a new thread dedicated to it.

Woops mined all the Iron on Earth, better move asteroids around the moon and mine the crap out of em.

EDIT: Dont bother getting the girl you like a nice Diamond Ring, get her A SPACE RING TO SHOW THAT YOU REALLY CARE. Space Diamond Rings enter the Market.

Edited by ValenAlvern

That would be cool, cat. Its something that should be talked about, you don't to be a physics expert to have a discussion about it. I don't do much on the front of reading books dedicated to space exploration too much, I have poked through a few but couldn't really recommend any, any you would recommend?

EDIT: Actually Vallen you can already purchase meteorite wedding rings.

http://www.titanium-jewelry.com/meteorite-mens-rings.html?gclid=CKr5ve-z2bwCFS7xOgoduWQATw

Alternatively you could find a partially survived meteorite yourself and have it specially smithed into a wedding band. Interesting I know.

Edited by BlackYoshi