You're an admin? You too?

Jerkoff

I am sure Crash will have the page up again soon, but in the meantime, the newest admins are BlackYoshi, Meng, Proto and Turbo. Add them to your friends list and bug the heck out of them.

Existing ones for L4D2 are usually: Chick, Mercman, Maestro, Zero, Madvillian, RadioKnight, Tainted, Dude, Tirtul and of course me!

you can also ask board members for help, usually Jackie, Crash and San

you can go to the staff section at the top to see all the admins and board members for GC.

Sorry if I left anyone out

*o* I think I'm an admin, message me anytime if the other admins aren't on and I'll come do whatever, banning/kicking/warning, switching maps, putting up votes, scrambling teams or swapping people to make it balanced :D. GC's like a second home to me T_T, so I live, sleep and eat here/there. So I'll come do admin stuff whenever needed.

Edited by Meng

I am sure Crash will have the page up again soon, but in the meantime, the newest admins are BlackYoshi, Meng, Proto and Turbo. Add them to your friends list and bug the heck out of them.

Existing ones for L4D2 are usually: Chick, Mercman, Maestro, Zero, Madvillian, RadioKnight, Tainted, Dude, Tirtul and of course me!

you can go to the staff section at the top to see all the admins and board members for GC.

his name is crasx.....wait was black yoshi admin before peanut? awwwwwwwww madvillian i miss u

his name is crasx.....wait was black yoshi admin before peanut? awwwwwwwww madvillian i miss u

she knows my name! *faint*