Why you should come back to Guild Wars 2

Allanon

So there was a lot of interest and quite a few GC'ers playing Guild Wars 2 right after launch who sadly gave it up after a few months and have yet to return. The prevailing reason seamed to be lack of end game content after reaching the max level of 80 which doesn't take long. So here's my schtick. For over a year now they've implemented a "Living Story" filled with content updates every two weeks and now the PvE game is much better and much more worth sticking around. So all of you slackers who left, get yer butts back because you're missing out!

Like for the instance the fact that the major hub city Lion's Arch/LA is currently being attacked and is on fire. So yeah!

I started again few weeks ago. I'm one of the few who just do small group roaming in WvW looking for fights. The PvE stuff is great and all but sPvP is ignored. With the Ferocity change coming soon/Tomorrow it seems like ANet doesn't care that Conditions dominate in WvW roaming/sPvP.

Still, I am interested where the story will go after Scarlet.

I started again few weeks ago. I'm one of the few who just do small group roaming in WvW looking for fights. The PvE stuff is great and all but sPvP is ignored. With the Ferocity change coming soon/Tomorrow it seems like ANet doesn't care that Conditions dominate in WvW roaming/sPvP.

Still, I am interested where the story will go after Scarlet.

WvW has died on my server SBI (Stormbluff) after a bunch of guilds transferred, waiting for the next season to start before I start up with that again. sPvP has always been ignored. A.net's balance strat is to change the meta so something gets weaker and there's something else dominating everything instead of fixing the real issues. Hopefully we can get another game mode besides conquest soon so I don't have to keep playing my guard bunk all the time D:

WvW has died on my server SBI (Stormbluff) after a bunch of guilds transferred, waiting for the next season to start before I start up with that again. sPvP has always been ignored. A.net's balance strat is to change the meta so something gets weaker and there's something else dominating everything instead of fixing the real issues. Hopefully we can get another game mode besides conquest soon so I don't have to keep playing my guard bunk all the time D:

I'm on Blackgate and I did zerg it up for the Season 1 stuff but since then they have slowed it down. I wish there was regular pvp but with WvW/PvE stats and if there was some type of CTF or even bigger conquest maps like 10v10 or something.

Well most classes will have at least 16 spells on deck. (5 per weapon set, heal, 3 utilities, eilte and class specific)

Then you have Elementalist who have 20 base spells or Engineers who can have 20 as well + 4 from toolbelt.

Plus, different combinations with different mainhand/offhands and traits that buff the effects of your spells on the skillbar, add passives or cooldowns.

I always wondered how the game would play out if you had access to all your utilities at once though.

I mean even in WoW/RO/Aion/Whatever you don't use all your stuff even though you have it.

Did they revamp the game engine to make it reflect more how GW1 was ran? Did they change skills to allow hundreds of them that you can customize like GW1?

Come get me when they make it back the way it shoulda been, I never got above level 45 before i chose to leave.

They are planning on adding more utility skills. Also you have to remember GW1 originally didn't have that many skills, they added a lot in the expansions. Also not sure what you mean by change the game engine to reflect how Guild Wars 1 ran.