Mine 2013 lancer GT

vShots

Sorry mate, but I already hate you for tinting your taillights.

thanks ;) haha was planning to actually tint them this summer way darker :P other wise enjoying the tint with plastidip i did my self.

Nice car, before I ever owned my Mazda3 or the WRX, i was really really looking into a Lancer GTS. I wanted the Ralliart but they are ridiculously overpriced in comparison to the WRX. The test drive I did in one was very nice, except for the feel of cheap plastic in the interior. I came so close to buying one.

Also on a personal note, I also do not like tail light tinting but to each his own. I do love regular window tint though.

Nice car, before I ever owned my Mazda3 or the WRX, i was really really looking into a Lancer GTS. I wanted the Ralliart but they are ridiculously overpriced in comparison to the WRX. The test drive I did in one was very nice, except for the feel of cheap plastic in the interior. I came so close to buying one.

Also on a personal note, I also do not like tail light tinting but to each his own. I do love regular window tint though.

thanks, yeah interior is lacking but it is a rally car was met for rally racing not for DD, andyou can always cusotmly do interior they way you want too up too 1-2k$ and exterior is perfect in any lancer :) waiting till i am couple years older so i can get an evo with no so expensive insurance :)

i dont mind suburu especially STI but the interest on them is insane 5% i got a deal with this lancer with 0%

You are going to rally that car? the Mitsu USA site says thats a CVT only car....bold choice to rally with sir.

no... it is cvt and can come in 5 speed manual .. so its my dd.. planning on getting an evo for summer car slash track car..

its a waste of money to rally a lancer lmao.. and i dont think i said imma rally it so.

all i said that a ralliart is more of rally car with is stock performance, but looking into evo gsr