ScyleX11

Hello. I have no idea why i am banned from the gc minecraft server. I played on it once and talked with someone. I told him im gonna tell my friend to get on the server, when he logged on i had to leave. When i tried to join back later it says Banned. Reason? Banned by a operator. I do not know what happened. If i did anything wrong, or my friend did i apologize for his actions. But if you un-ban me i would really appreciate it. My teacher recently (Don Lathem) (AKA Fatty) told us about his server that it was being whitelisted, i logged on today and realized it was the same server he told me about before. If i did anything wrong or as my friend i aplogize for whatever he did. Also, does gamercoalation know why i was banned? The reason just says banned by an operator. So if you guys would unban i promise no-one else will be invited to play with me on the server. I was playing on the GC minecraft server: 74.91.124.207. My username : ScyleX11 , capital s and x. If you guys could explain why i was banned or what my friend did, i could have a chat with him. I really like this server the 2 minutes i was able to play on it. Thanks - Scyle

Edited by ScyleX11