GC Needs You!

san`

GC Alumni

Haha, this has strayed so far from the topic at hand. xD

Yeah... I'll point to this thread next time a "oh my gosh you guys need more admins!!!" thread pops up.

• Like 1

lawl dont worry guys i cant be admin. i havent been home to play any games due to work and getting ready for my friends wedding bc im one of her maidens.....she picked a short dress...............and its purple....BAH!!!!!!! good luck finding admins guys. be wise in your decision making. def try to go for experienced ones. now im missing the old days zombie mod css

(edited)

How many complaints would you get for me as admin?..... tonight i kicked my self.

i stopped my membership after coming into game and server was full of members.

If i can not play while game is full, it is hard to feel that i have reserved a spot on the server.......

Fast forward, 2nd server.

POSSIBLE MEMBER OR ATLEAST MIC CHECK SERVER COMING......

I came back to play n enjoy my time here....... even loosing..... damn you general ).

With that said, i do have a few issue to share........

!) i have votekicked people that just didnt know how to play........................................

the delimma is that all the others were members or well known, in a very good game.....

it is, n was a vote.

even though i should not kick on skill, it is more of a intense good game n the disappointment from others of all hope lost at a chance,

the F1 key hit by all......................................................................................................................................................................................?

on that note i say all that hit F1 just as guilty.....

I REALLY TRY TO TEACH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS,

PROVE ME WRONG......................................................

So i guess at this point i feel that i am a great friend and member here.....

specialy on my team ;-)

I think additional servers is great and one being limited to pro players even better.

understandibly lack of players per hour means not intense survival but teaching n training.

2) IT IS A VOTE KICK

THEY CAN COME RIGHT BACK IN.

I FEEL IT HELPS TO THE WAKE UP THERE ARE 10 PEOPLE PER SIDE

YOU CAN NOT ACT ALONE

LIKE MY KICKS........

3) IF YOU ARE ADMIN........

I am 26th of 120,000 according to the log in.

i give general , kaz ,fin ,...... more than i can name maestro, jelly , swat, the ones i see .....

A really hard time at winning................ U TELL ME... dont forget TJ, POUTCHIE ( who rushes more than i have ever, love u bro)

And many i feel bad i havent named.........................

We are all human n make decisions based on surroundings n buzz level......................

wwonka can tell you more than ill admit :-)

So not sying watch what you do but more think about who your sayin to n the world around you.

so far i have ruffled mad n biggs, others have watched but i think all do like my appoarch to reality.

I submit this as my request for admin, sorry i do everything wrong.

Let me know any and all opinions please.

Signed I would die for you, and have for most here.............................

13thSpray

Edited by 13thspray
  • Like 1

How many complaints would you get for me as admin?..... tonight i kicked my self.

If i can not play while game is full, it is hard to feel that i have reserved a spot on the server.......

I came back to play n enjoy my time here....... even loosing..... damn you general ).

!) i have votekicked people that just didnt know how to play........................................

the delimma is that all the others were members or well known, in a very good game.....

it is, n was a vote.

even though i should not kick on skill, it is more of a intense good game n the disappointment from others of all hope lost at a chance,

the F1 key hit by all......................................................................................................................................................................................?

specialy on my team ;-)

I think additional servers is great and one being limited to pro players even better.

understandibly lack of players per hour means not intense survival but teaching n training.

2) IT IS A VOTE KICK

YOU CAN NOT ACT ALONE

LIKE MY KICKS........

i give general , kaz ,fin ,...... more than i can name maestro, jelly , swat, the ones i see .....

A really hard time at winning................ U TELL ME... dont forget TJ, POUTCHIE ( who rushes more than i have ever, love u bro)

We are all human n make decisions based on surroundings n buzz level......................

So not sying watch what you do but more think about who your sayin to n the world around you.

so far i have ruffled mad n biggs, others have watched but i think all do like my appoarch to reality.

13thSpray

OKI couldnt help it, talpa kemp nem pope psuedo radio rum sash snake sheik smile soup temjin dude yortz tsu tyronne token s-dub merc burke beast zimbaly candy baby teddy tirtul kang crazymonkey codrut 6 deafguy jerk gummy sleepy slar teddy tengra vlad evolved fire fate kitty heimdall 3f 9ers baloosh 5th beez crasx cratos crunchy davidsulk lady yoshi done defiant dryfire ext e-z guardian jelly costello kannon ebil kira nika lookback meng jelly mock nightling , and test to name most..... of the pre named i think most would stand for me!

(edited)

it is, n was a vote.

specialy on my team ;-)

2) IT IS A VOTE KICK

YOU CAN NOT ACT ALONE

LIKE MY KICKS........

13thSpray

OKI couldnt help it, talpa kemp nem pope psuedo radio rum sash snake sheik smile soup temjin dude yortz tsu tyronne token s-dub merc burke beast zimbaly candy baby teddy tirtul kang crazymonkey codrut 6 deafguy jerk gummy sleepy slar teddy tengra vlad evolved fire fate kitty heimdall 3f 9ers baloosh 5th beez crasx cratos crunchy davidsulk lady yoshi done defiant dryfire ext e-z guardian jelly costello kannon ebil kira nika lookback meng jelly mock nightling , and test to name most..... of the pre named i think most would stand for me!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce sit amet porta tellus. Curabitur gravida mauris ut dui porttitor, eget condimentum tellus ornare. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nam in ultricies felis. TestCharacter Praesent id aliquam dui. Praesent vitae sem tristique urna egestas consectetur. Sed leo lectus, sagittis in venenatis eget, bibendum sed mi. Pellentesque sed nunc a arcu porttitor iaculis. Integer tincidunt odio in bibendum porta. Vestibulum adipiscing nisl non interdum adipiscing.

Edited by TestCharacter

I think testcharacter is testing me. I hope you are ready. I will now translate what i think you are saying. All are welcome for imput.

I will elicitate the translation from puncuation points as i see it. Please correct me if I am wrong.

" This page is required to post a comment. Dark a lot of fun. Be cured to child services in order to feel good loans, you need to improve the soil of your computer. In the news. In just players. It's a job. Ready for a lot of users want to push development. But the lion of the bed, with arrows in magic it needs, drink but my dear. Grab the girl but now from the bow, make. Integer tincidunt bitterness against the drink in the gate. Only in, the porch does not at some customer."

I will say this you are testing, but understand you shouldnt waste breath or time if you cant back it................................... many spaces

I like the challenge but i already speak several languages, latin not being one of them. i see we have something in common.

:-)

I never thought people wouldn't want to be an admin. Maybe I'm just weird but I love helping out any community that gives me a service for free.

I would totally take the opportunity to be an admin, but I don't use my mic, and I don't play too often now a days. I do visit the forums everyday, I just rarely post.

kill him

• 4 weeks later...