New Patch and Pre-RoS

TheLaw

This new loot 2.0 patch is the best thing Blizzard has done to this game. I started playing again after reading all the hype about it and this patch actually made me pre-order the expansion. Maybe this will get some of the other members playing this again.

Happy Looting! :happy:

Here is the patch details for the curious:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014

Here is the a link to a mega thread to all the questions about the expansion.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/2051bj/reaper_of_souls_mega_faqhelp_thread/

Also there is a 100% exp community bonus active till the release of the RoS! :cool:

Was playing last night and at one point around midnight, I notice I was getting NEW stylish looking loot. My Paragon bar was suddenly gone and instead turn back into the normal exp bar. I didn't even logoff anything but it seems the patch just roll in seamlessly WHILE I was in the middle of it.

Was playing last night and at one point around midnight, I notice I was getting NEW stylish looking loot. My Paragon bar was suddenly gone and instead turn back into the normal exp bar. I didn't even logoff anything but it seems the patch just roll in seamlessly WHILE I was in the middle of it.

Yeah. On the front news box thing they mentioned the patch will be unlocked while you're playing and to log on early to avoid any log in queues at release. A pretty slick system.