Banned for unknown reasons ?

snehanpeshin

Hi

I was banned from gc Left 4 Dead Server for unknown reasons.

I have hundreds of hours of playing on the server and tried to help anyone who asdks me any favour or requests. But when i played last time, i think i rushed and that i have never before done in my entire playtime and have never faced any bans.

I tried to reconnect the next time and found i am banned.

I apologise for any bad behaviour or rushing and would try to improve myself in anyways possible and accept any useful feedback from Admins as required.

Thanks a lot all

You were banned for rushing, getting yourself killed, then leaving the server. Rushing is not allowed on the server. The message of the day tells you that. Admins warn people when they are rushing and normally give the rushers a chance to come back. Rushing and ignoring the admin is usually a 1 day ban the first time, but adding in dying and leaving the server usually ends up with a permanent ban.

I asked Maestro for some more input on this, to see if he is okay with lifting the ban. We will get back to you soon.

There is no apology, nor a guarantee that he won't do this again. Until you provide one, the ban will remain.

I apologise for any bad behaviour or rushing and would try to improve myself in anyways possible and accept any useful feedback from Admins as required.

Think you misread that one Maestro :)

Perma-banned again. He doesn't seem to understand that rushing and swearing at teammates is not allowed on this server.

If he is to have his ban up-lifted again, I would strongly advise that maybe a 2 week ban be enforced, as this would give him time to READ the rules and guidelines.

Zombie Killer : you have been banned numerous occasions. However, as you have come here to apologise your perma-ban was changed to a 2 week ban.

It is your responsibility to look after your account.

Any repeated actions will result in a perma-ban remaining in place.

• Like 1

My mistake - there's another Zombie Killer - however, it is facetious comments that will not help your cause, only make things worse. Hence, I am not really sure that you are mature enough to be part of this server and that you will not abide by the GC Rules and Standards, as you clearly have failed to read them.

I therefore suspect that you maybe a bit of a 'bad apple'? I am inclined to re-instate your perma-ban, but will give you the opportunity to prove me wrong on that.