Hotel Sharing

crasx

• 2 weeks later...

Avoid the Days Inn on RT. 43 at I-76. It was not a particularly clean hotel last year. Have they improved? I don't know, but i'm not going to be the guinea pig.

The price was right at that place

• 1 month later...

I booked a room for myself and my brother at the America's Best Value Inn in Streetsboro for $57 per night for two queen beds for 3 nights (Thursday, Friday and Saturday). With tax it came up to $65 per night. It is about 15 minutes from Black Wolf Hall according to google maps. I looked around and it seemed by far the best priced option and the hotel rooms looked decent (of course the pictures don't mean much I suppose). I used a site called Easytobook.com is where I found that rate which at that time they said they still had 7 two queen bed rooms open for that time. Most of the hotels were over $95 per day in the Stow area. Last year I stayed at the Economy Inn which was the closest in distance to Black Wolf Hall. It was ok but somewhat dingy. The price was about $100 per day which I felt was high but I guess there was some country western concert in town that weekend too. I checked them this year and all of their two queen bed rooms were already booked according to their website.