?So yeah no idea?

kulysses

PHAROS

STEAM_0:1:32979218

04/07/2014

About 16:45 PST

L4D2 #1

Never been warned when playing here.

In fact most the time I am the guy saying "Yeah can't we just votekick them?", when ppl are tools on the server and dont want to help with teamplay or starting soon when told not too over and over again, stuff like that.

Round started I spawned and played like 10 seconds and boom I am kicked and stairing at the ban notification screen.

No warning I am guessing just a mistake.

You were banned for inappropriate language, for 1 hour. I was not there, so I can not say exactly what you did or did not do, but we do not allow cursing on our servers. If you were banned 10 seconds in to the round, maybe it was from cursing the round before. Normally you will get some warnings about cursing, but you might have missed them. Maestro would have to give you more detail, but since it is only an hour, your ban will probably be done before he gets here anyway. Please keep it clean.

(edited)

I had just joined as the last rounded ended, in fact I was Spec and had to join a team once they were unlocked when the new round began.

I didn't type any thing that used bad language (like trying to go around the filter) or use my mic, that is what I don't get. I ALWAYS hear him give warnings, it seems he never just outright pulls the ban hammer out.

EDIT

Really that word ? Can i even type it hear? Is it that taboo? That is uder childish crap no warning at all?

EDIT 2

I assume there is a link to the ban list, I cant find it in the ban section

Edited by kulysses