Let's Discuss Dangerous Witches

JackieChan

Read Topic Title  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Witches are fine. If it is not too much trouble, we should expand on the witches. For example, make them faster or stronger with buy upgrades. Also, if one team has a 2000 pt lead, the tank buy should be blocked and witches should be the option.

Witches are fine. If it is not too much trouble, we should expand on the witches. For example, make them faster or stronger with buy upgrades. Also, if one team has a 2000 pt lead, the tank buy should be blocked and witches should be the option.

I still want to keep infected as vanilla as possible. That's why you don't see all these ridiculous upgrades for infected classes.

• Like 1

Witches are fine. If it is not too much trouble, we should expand on the witches. For example, make them faster or stronger with buy upgrades. Also, if one team has a 2000 pt lead, the tank buy should be blocked and witches should be the option.

I still want to keep infected as vanilla as possible. That's why you don't see all these ridiculous upgrades for infected classes.

well if possible can we just add regular witch and dangerous witch to the SI Menu?? It gives the player the option of picking which one they want.

Edited by blqmagic
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sometime on Sunday, June 15th, the Multiplier Mode will go live on server #2 for testing purposes...probably sometime after 4-5 PM CST.

When buying Dangerous Witches in Multiplier Mode, the price for Dangerous Witches goes up depending on how many Witches are live in the map (not how many there have been total).  The price increase for Dangerous Witches will increase by 15% for each Witch alive on the map starting at 30 points for 0 Witches.

When selecting the upgrade in the menu, it will appear like this: "Dangerous Witches [x.xx] xx Points".  The number in brackets is the current multiplier.  It will start at "1.00" and for every Witch spawned in will increase by "0.15" (15%).  Although this took me a bit to get right in the coding aspect, my testing proved to be successful in getting everything working properly which is awesome.  Once the testing is finished, please leave feedback on either of the modes.

#2 has Timed Mode on it right now and no one has said anything to me about it yet...which I find worrisome, but if you have feedback, any at all, please leave it for me in this topic.