Few basic questions

Kuma

I have some basics questions to be asked. I think it's just 2 atm.

1. Team killing : Yesterday late afternoon some guy killed at least about 4 people in spawn. Never saw if he was automatically kicked/ban by console for TK, but he left because someone tried to initiate the votekick so he most likely left.

Question is, are TK's automatically banned by console or whatever or only by admins?

2.) "Stats" damage dealt to an enemy (when you have been killed) : Not a request but is this defaulted by a game that is shown basically for 1 sec or so?

Thanks

I have some basics questions to be asked. I think it's just 2 atm.

1. Team killing : Yesterday late afternoon some guy killed at least about 4 people in spawn. Never saw if he was automatically kicked/ban by console for TK, but he left because someone tried to initiate the votekick so he most likely left.

Question is, are TK's automatically banned by console or whatever or only by admins?

2.) "Stats" damage dealt to an enemy (when you have been killed) : Not a request but is this defaulted by a game that is shown basically for 1 sec or so?

Thanks

1. Not AUTO we have enough admins on or around most of the time to handle this stuff.

2. stats show up in console by default

meant to reply to this. I had the exact same thoughts. Will work on this stuff soon.

I saw tk plugins to autoban, need to test them

theres also damage stat plugins. same story. designed for css though

I hate damage plugins, its bad enough knowing I did 98 in 4, I don't need to know it was 3 arms and a hip shot. If you're curious enough you can see it after you die either on screen or in console.

til

If you use "con_filter_text damage" then "con_filter_enable 1" it will only output the damage to the conosle and get rid of all the other crap and error messages etc.. Also con_filter_enable 2 will show everything else but the damage text will be highlighted

I am aware that grenade can kill a teammate (or 2 if it's possible), but I'm sure that there would be pattern in accidental grenade or person killing 2 to 3 teammates in 3 sec period of time.

I have noticed on some EU server, that if you TK, you get a warning that in continuing of TK'ing will get you a ban and the same time, it says 1 of 2 or 1 of 3. So some kind of tolerance but if he would continuing TK'ing 2nd and 3rd teammate, he would get a ban.