FRAGFEST OHIO 2014 - BASICS

Flitterkill

ffo2014.png

WHEN: JULY 17th (Late Afternoon) through JULY 20TH (Early/Mid Afternoon)

WHY: Why not? For years GC folks and non-GC folks have taken a long a weekend to get to know one another and do whatever comes to mind.

WHAT'S GOING ON? Gaming LAN, board games, card games, etc.

VENUE: Remains Black Wolf Hall in Stow, OH. 7000+ square feet including a bar space and a massive gaming room with multiple pool tables, pinball, foosball and air hockey!

HOW MUCH: This year it's five dollars less - $70 a head. That's going to cover the cost of the venue mainly. We get more than 40 registering early enough we can drop that to $65.

WHO CAN COME: Anyone really, GC Contributing Member or not - doesn't matter. 21 and over come on down! 18 to 20 get to sign an additional waiver. 17 and under need a little more from us to come - get in touch and we'll sort you out.

TEE-SHIRTS? Yes.

PINT GLASSES? Last year I felt bad, this year I might not as much.

WHAT DO I NEED? Yourself mainly. Any games (hard copy) you may wish to play. Your computer if you are going to LAN it up with the rest of the folks there. We have a list with the specifics.

INTERNET? You bet! About 20 down, 5 up.

ANY MAJOR RULES? Not much beyond the obvious. Don't be a dick. There are no food or drink restrictions so knock yourself out. Please try to observe quiet hours between approx. 1am and 6am so as not to draw attention to the event.

WAIT. THE EVENT RUNS THE ENTIRE TIME? Yep. That's 70-ish hours of constant gaming (or whatever).

Get registering already!

That's... odd. Lemme look.

EDIT: Try now. During my annual semi-sabbatical of March through Mid-April some new member categories were whipped up but they didn't get permissions to access the store added. Fixified!

Yup all working now, cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I know the date says July 17 and people usually do golf on Thursday but do we actually have Black Wolf Hall for use Thursday night as well or is it just Friday that we have access to it? I just wanted to know if people could do some computer and board gaming on Thursday night if they were there.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now according to the paid and confirmed thread we only have 8 people paid and confirmed. I hope either some people who have paid and just have not posted to the thread or we have a bunch of people that are going to sign up in June.