FFO paid and confirmed list

shaftiel

Jack and I can come Saturday - but that's the only day. :D  I'll see if we can bring the cornhole boards again.

Has anyone heard if Dragonfire is coming again?  I need to bring a bag of quarters for the air hockey machine - I took too many from her last year. Haha!

Edited by Girlzilla

Jack and I can come Saturday - but that's the only day. :D  I'll see if we can bring the cornhole boards again.

Has anyone heard if Dragonfire is coming again?  I need to bring a bag of quarters for the air hockey machine - I took too many from her last year. Haha!

ahaha, they have a coin machine there. 

Not sure, I know she said she was attending a few months ago but I haven't heard anything from her online or in the forums.  I am assuming she is not since she usually posts in the Fragfest thread at some point.   :sad:

Not this year unfortunately Girlzilla.  Had planned to go but too many things came up this year.  Have fun though!