A test

Flitterkill

Bukkit - latest dev. so 1.7.9 MC will run on it. Just 1.7.2 Bukkit beta something now.

There is *nothing* there other than vanilla Bukkit. No mods. Fresh gen world. That will get wiped.

Join, poke, etc.

Reason? Possible upgrade.

GC Board Member

Try now.

EDIT: More specifically, I think I botched various permissions between root and separate minecraft accounts on linux. Should be better now.

Also java is just set to 1 meg of ram. Jut trying to see if things a copacetic enough to push on to a real config.

GC Board Member

Went well. The usual redstone clock massive mobs problems (too much in too small an area) but that's mainly a minecraft thing more than anything else. Outside of that it's just barely more than 1% cpu per person provided they aren't doing anything stupid and memory seems fine.

I think this move will be happening.

Need to get a few ducks in a row re: locking the server down linux-wise, getting McMyAdmin in shape, and of course doing the actual move.

We'll announce when all is ready. Then its just a simple matter of humping over the current worlds and flipping the DNS over.