Dota 2: learning how to play

TheDude

Dota 2 learning session  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yo

So i've been kind of absent from our game servers lately. Gotten a little busy, and whatever free time i have i play Dota 2.

I know there are a lot of people who are interested in trying the game, but won't because of the high learning curve. I put up this topic to poll wether there are still people in GC who want to try it.

My idea would be to get a couple of people who want to learn (between 3 and 9) together in one lobby. And we just start playing. No tutorials or anything, just gc friends amongst one another. We'd all be on mumble and i'd be constantly answering questions and giving tips and so on. The places in the teams that aren't filled can be used by bots.

I'm guessing there won't be enough players who want to learn the game to do this, so i put up a poll.

Let me know!

greets guys, miss you all

The Dude

I've had this game for a while. played it a few times, but always gotten thoroughly destroyed. it seems like something I'd play, but haven't played it much, and not at all against or with other humans (or humanoid gc types for that matter)

I've had this game for a while. played it a few times, but always gotten thoroughly destroyed. it seems like something I'd play, but haven't played it much, and not at all against or with other humans (or humanoid gc types for that matter)

I expected there to be a couple of gc people in your position, hence the topic.

learn me to dota

I know a lost cause when i see one. Same reason i don't recycle.

Can you create/host/join any game you want or is it still a random thing you get queued up for and will fill in the first group of poeple that are ready?

If it's still that I'm not interested. :)

S.

i dont know how to dota. but i dota in my free time now too. i always pick random since im still learning all the chars and the game lol

also, dont learn from meng.

also, dont let meng be invoker.

also, dont bother telling meng not to feed, it wont work.

• Like 1

dont make me get my wisp on yous

I played against a guy few days ago, he was saying his wisp hard carry strat is the new meta

Sounds more like post-advanced-revolutionary-beyondthemeta new meta

• 3 weeks later...