Banned (No reason was given)

Cobb

(edited)

I was a GCFTW regular for a long time. Haven't played regularly in months, joined today, promptly banned less than 30 mins into my game session. Was not warned at any point that I was being banned. I do not rush, I do not swear. I may have been using the voice coms but I didn't think it would be considered spamming. If it was for that reason, I will unbind the voice com key (as nice as it is to communicate with the team as someone without a mic). Also, I will refrain from using it as such.

Added information to help:

It was on L4D2 server #1

In-game name {GbK}Cobb

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2850796

Edited by Cobb

I just viewed the sourceban for me and it said I was mic spamming. I do not have a mic. So this might have been an accidental ban. Thank you to whoever can fix this.

It was for spamming the bot vocals. In a 10v10 server, when people start spamming the game's vocal commands, it can become very annoying to the players, and especially the admins (who hear both teams verbal communications as well). He did warn you a bunch of times before he banned you (which is why he did it for a day). Please try to make sure not to spam them again, as most of the admins will kick or ban you for it.