Games at Fragfest - What will we be playing?

Jibbajabba

Started this thread to discuss what computer games, card games (poker/euchre etc.), or board games people are planning on playing at Fragfest.

I will be bringing tons of board games since I own quite a few and I don't get the chance to play them too often. I will post on this thread a list of games I can bring soon that I think people will enjoy. In addition, my brother and I are arriving Thurdsay afternoon/evening to start gaming since we are not golfers!

There are going to be two 80'' monitors where the screens were last year. I am bringing an Xbox One for any and all to play on. Then the other one is free for whoever wants to bring something to hook up to it.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I'll bring Bang! and Panic Station unless someone has a copy states side to save me lugging it over the ocean.

Limi, I have a copy of Bang! and the Dodge City expansion I will bring.

In addition I plan on bringing at least the following games in addition to Bang!:

Cash n Guns

Fury of Dracula

Shadows Over Camelot

San Juan

Smash Up

Arctic Scavengers

Arkham Horror (probably just base game)

Condotierre

Boss Monster

Citadels

Conquest of Planet Earth

Pandemic

Timeline

Zombies!!!

Ventura

Edited by Jibbajabba

• 1 month later...

Finally, finally FINALLY confirmed I could come this year!

I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. It's a great MMO, so any FF fans or anyone else interested make sure you stop by and check it out. We just had a huge patch to the game including a large map, 24 vs 24 vs 24 factional PvP battle with some capture the flag features and NPC monsters thrown in as well.

There are going to be two 80'' monitors where the screens were last year. I am bringing an Xbox One for any and all to play on. Then the other one is free for whoever wants to bring something to hook up to it.

Live stream me playing CS  :ph34r:  :cool:

Live stream me playing CS  :ph34r:  :cool:

A certain person was scared to take the 80'' monitors there since stuff might be flying around. So its going to be either smaller monitors or projectors and screens.

Well you wont do as good because you can't turn on the walls.