Unban Request: 22Robmeister

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29432381

In game name: 22Robmeister

Date of incident: 5/29/2014

Admin's Name: 13thspray

Link to ban: http://gamrs.co/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:29432381&advType=steamid&Submit

Ban Reason: "not listening to admins"

Playing on: GCFTW L4D2 10v10 #1

What Happened: 13thspray is enforcing rules against people rushing on the server, I was one of the probably 5 people kicked for rushing. I rejoin, and begin playing again. 13thspray bans a person for foul language. Me, noticing all the bans and kicks, say "Why so harsh on the bans, 13th?" after about a minute I am banned for 4 hours for "not listening to admins".

Proof:

7yaHtPM.png

Apology: I'm sorry that I objected to an admin's decisions to ban people. I see that it is none of my business and I should just ignore it the next time an admin bans/kicks somebody. The admin has clearly worked hard and gained a lot of respect to have become an admin, and their decisions are final. My input is not needed, and I'm sorry that I gave my unnecessary input.

Welcome to our community. If you reread your proof, you have helped fill in where there was problems occurring. You did get kicked with a group of rushers. Just a kick.....

Your next statement "If i have to choose of sticking with my team or ensuring we dont die, im going to do the later......"

So i kicked you for rushing, you came back in saying what your going to do!

Then you wanna judge my actions against others.....

There are three times of inappropriate actions.

My four hour ban stands.

I am looking forward to joining you in combat.

I hope you remember this server does not belong to you or me.

If you want learn more you will find me at the back of the team, doing my best to ensure we dont die....

If you have any questions feel free to pm me directly.

What in the flying truck kind of response was that. I even gave proof that you needlessly banned me for calling your bans 'harsh'.

"You did get kicked with a group of rushers. Just a kick....."

Okay then, problem solved. Don't try to factor that into any later bans, because the problem was solved, I stopped rushing.

"So i kicked you for rushing, you came back in saying what your going to do!"

This is completely irrelevant and stupid, just because I say I think that a rule is bad and I don't like abiding by it doesn't mean that that warrants a kick. Or maybe it does on this backwards server.

"Then you wanna judge my actions against others"

Its doesn't say anywhere in the rules that it is against the rules to do this. Not valid reason.

"There are three times of inappropriate actions."

More like three times of ignorant admin accusations.

You need to control your temper and not make heated decisions, because it is obvious that you kicked me simply for calling your decisions "harsh". This was by all means a false ban, and I hope someday that you learn to be a better admin, and hopefully, your English will get better so that people might actually be able to fathom what the hell you're saying.

GC Server Admin

Calling the server 'backwards'' is not going to help your cause. This is a NO RUSHING and NO SWEARING server, people will be warned and banned. It only takes 1 rusher on this server to kill an entire team.

If you don't like the rules then there are other servers around. The basic rules can be found in the MOTD - it is your responsibility to read them, we are not going to do that for you.

You DO NOT, nor should you question an admins decision on dealing with other people in game.