Unban request: Drewmeister

andrewmw60

(edited)

Was banned tonight for no reason, no warning whatsoever. I assumed it's because of 'rushing' but to be fair it was on the roller coaster part of the dark carnival and the teammates were far behind us (all incap) and there were tanks back there so I assume me and a couple others remaining survivors were just making as far as possible for points so I stick with them. I was doing my best to cover the remaining survivors when suddenly out of nowhere I was kicked out and banned,. no warning whatsoever. I did my best for the team, collected tons of points and in the end I was kicked. If anything, please ask other admins like maestro or even your regular players, they know how I play as Ive played quiet a few matches with them. I ALWAYS help and stick with teammates, and would never do stupid rush forward. Unfair banning in my honest opinion.

Edited by andrewmw60

GC Server Admin

Hi and thanks for coming here.

You were at the end of the coaster with 3 others - the rest of your team had barely got started on the coaster. You were asked multiple times to stop rushing and you continued to ignore requests.

It is a 60 minute ban and will expire shortly.

Do not abandon your team like that again.