Unban Request: C_22

No Robmeister - you have been warned multiple times about your behaviour, attitude etc in game and yet you feel it's your right to abuse server rules and regulations.

This matter will be dealt with by Board Members

No Robmeister - you have been warned multiple times about your behaviour, attitude etc in game and yet you feel it's your right to abuse server rules and regulations.

This matter will be dealt with by Board Members

No, you'll most likely ignore it and pretend like it never happened in the hopes that I won't come back. And I will, though. I will under a different name each time starting now. I'll lie low so you won't notice me :)

You can never ban me

You were perma banned the other day for your behavior and attitude. You believe because of the 1st amendment (which you did say) that you can say whatever you want. That's not how it works in this community. You are more than welcome to your opinions but insulting members/admins for joining the server or admining isn't going to fly.

And here you continue to seem to think you are above the rules and being respectful. Yelling or insulting members because they join on a slot that they paid for, money that helps keep this server going. It's not free to have servers, it's not free to run this website, so members get perks. And I even said to you after you complained several times about being kicked that you should consider a membership, and your response was "Hell No".

Your attitude and overall actions aren't not the type of people we want in this community.

• Like 1

(edited)

You were perma banned the other day for your behavior and attitude. You believe because of the 1st amendment (which you did say) that you can say whatever you want. That's not how it works in this community. You are more than welcome to your opinions but insulting members/admins for joining the server or admining isn't going to fly.

And here you continue to seem to think you are above the rules and being respectful. Yelling or insulting members because they join on a slot that they paid for, money that helps keep this server going. It's not free to have servers, it's not free to run this website, so members get perks. And I even said to you after you complained several times about being kicked that you should consider a membership, and your response was "Hell No".

Your attitude and overall actions aren't not the type of people we want in this community.

That's too bad, because I plan on sticking around for quite some time. Read my reply to MPG.

Edited by 22robmeister

See, rob, you're going about this all wrong. Your most recent ban on your first account was not without merit.

That doesn't mean you get to disregard it, hop on your second account, and feel free to play. That's not how it works here.

If that's the road you want to take, fine. We'll continue to ban you, your steamids, your IP, whatever.

This is closed now, when you're ready to apologize, go ahead and make a new post.