the medpack

Twins

(edited)

Can we just talk about them for a minute. Everyone spam checks health and as soon as someone gets 39hp(yellow glow) someone will heal for the points.

Buying a medpack and healing only costs 4 points when healing others, which everyone does. Considering the point diffrence for that and pills and !heal 

I was just thinking you should either 

1) get less points from healing someone

2)increase medpack cost

3) (which is probably impossible to implent) award points based on how much actual hp they have, with diffrent level of points. (like 1 point if you heal an incapped that took pills 50+ hp , 2 points for 30, 3 for 1-29)

any thoughts? or am i the only way who thinks this.

Edited by Twins

get less points from healing someone, but more points from healing yourself. im with you.

I find healing someone with a medkit in this server is difficult enough as it is. Given that the person you're healing is below 40 HP, the infected won't let up that chance and attack every moment...which happens frequently. In general, survivors barely have ANY room to breathe without constantly being attack by boomers, hunters or chargers. Sometimes getting to heal someone with a medkit is a huge luck of a draw. The medkits are expensive and detrimental enough where if you heal at a wrong time, the mistake is going to be costly.

I would prefer not to change the points for healing or the cost of a medkit.  I think it helps with team strategy (when to heal people, where to heal people, getting people to cover them) and also gives the infected a chance to stop or slow down the survivor team.  I think in general, a good survivor team has the advantage to begin with.

• Like 1

Can we just talk about them for a minute. Everyone spam checks health and as soon as someone gets 39hp(yellow glow) someone will heal for the points.

Buying a medpack and healing only costs 4 points when healing others, which everyone does. Considering the point diffrence for that and pills and !heal 

2)increase medpack cost

3) (which is probably impossible to implent) award points based on how much actual hp they have, with diffrent level of points. (like 1 point if you heal an incapped that took pills 50+ hp , 2 points for 30, 3 for 1-29)

any thoughts? or am i the only way who thinks this.

the amount of people who heal me when im at 90+ on temp health is mind boggling

you are literally making me lose health

that can literally be considered team attacking

i dont even.

pls stap.

on a more serious not, i like #3, maybe count temp health as half the value so 50 in temp is equal to 25 perma health when calculating points

• Like 1