Stacking?

GreenHeart

Well, I apologize if this is not is the correct place for this kind of topic, but can not find or did not see visible the choice of questions, well done approx 10 min I was kicked from the server #1 by Maestro, and believe me, I don´t have any problem with the Adms or Mods or Members or with the server, many members even they know me, I've been playing on the server since January of this year, but today was presented something, that for me was very misunderstood, and this event had happened before and equal Maestro say me "you are Stacking green".. but I suppose those who know me after of the first time ban me, for runner, I learning to follow the rules of the server, until today, the same problem today is presented again, when the campaign begins, you must type "!r" to tell the server that is ready, but this happens again when the scramble is done, after writing !teams and visualize who was on my team, and after the round began, without writing "!infected" or "!survivor" but I was still changing of team on the server, and even  Maestro could review the activity log may see that what I say is truth, & although I wrote more "!r" still changed of team, in these moment i Just see what happening on my team 8 vs 9 (maybe that it could happen to write !teams after of the scramble) but again I never wrote !infected or !survivor at any time the same server changed my team, and I can swear without fear even Maestro before kick me he left a message on where was saying the reason for my kick "GreenHeart is switching on you surv team" but again I have no need to change of team and I think that many members they've seen me play, they knows when I join, im stay there, not switching & am not lying. I am and keep the rules of the server as a guest, but for me is sad that point me as "stacking" when I'm not, so I would like to ask the ADM or Mods how stop this from happening. thank you very much

Edited by GreenHeart

from what I see you typed !teams then pressed 3, switching you to infected. Maestro swapped you then turbo kicked you. I'll ask them to post here.

Basically you should never switch teams unless you are evening them (like 9 vs 6)

oh oh  its ok.. crasx ty for the info, i did not know who changed to see the teams Continually, but I would like to make it clear that this did not know, was not with the intention of playing or provoke the adms, & my deepest apologies if my attitude was misinterpreted by one of them but hey, I claim my position like a good user thanks for everything! (:

(edited)

hello @MPG1770 the mistake no is that, the problem, says @crasx  is that I wrote 3 times !teams, and that was caused to I change of team, but I repeat..

Nobody
Adms
Mods or Members I was told this could happen to me.

@crasx I was informed about this command, you could also switch to the other team, but when I write for cuestion logical, !teams, I visualize my team is not it? but this time, when the round are just start, my range gcftw are it looked, but when to write !teams, just saw my team.. & again and was returning me to the lineup of my range (rank), that's what happened even @Mercman was in the game with me, & not let me lying,
but hey hey people, for me it is not necessary that this issue be lengthened only but a little mistake, is ridiculous and we know many in here, just want then ask only one thing, if this to happen again to me, (not think) I ask think, before to kick me, look, if I am truly wishing to switch teams or just I visualize my teammates, right? xD it's my birthday pleaseee?, thank you very much for the fast answers, gamerscoalition (:
Edited by GreenHeart

Green.  I was watching you from the moment I joined, **Which is why I joined).  Then You stacked again (According to 80% of the players.  My decision was based on taking with Maestro in private chat.  Everyone on the MIC was telling stop stacking.  You heard it, and you saw it typed, but you did it anyway.  Be Happy it was only a kick.   

Anyway, you are not banned and are still able to play