Annoying and Condecending Players

Architect

So I was playing a game recently and there was this one particular player who was annoying.  He was a good player, he contributed, he was a high scorer.  However, he was condescending to anyone that didn't do what he thought was the best way to do it.  He taunted people and after a while I just quit the game.  It wasn't worth  listening to him.  I could have muted him, but I did not much feel like it.  

That behaviour is not votekick worthy is it?

Thanks Dessa. It was late, I was tired. I didn't want to do anything "official" since I wasn't entirely sure I wasn't being overly sensitive. Was it enough to ban him? No. I just want it documented in the case of his behavior happening again and future admins know he has done this before.

Thanks!

Public shaming is never the answer.... IS IT PEANUT?!?!

I agree with the report, it's always good to let the admins know who the 'problem' players are, so that we can keep an eye out for them. Playing to win is all well and good, but when you're constantly being a jerk to the rest of your team for it, that's not gonna fly.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Look at the date of the first post, Dump. It's a different person from who I know you're talking about. I'll be sure to watch him in the future. You weren't the only one complaining about him.

Edit: PM the names on here.

Edited by Pumpernickel

Look at the date of the first post, Dump. It's a different person from who I know you're talking about. I'll be sure to watch him in the future. You weren't the only one complaining about him.

My bad. Didn't even notice the timestamps cause they were a little hard to see. Lol. Yeah, I mean, it's a public server, and I think it's a little unrealistic to expect competitive-level gameplay from a public server.

Yeah, I mean, it's a public server, and I think it's a little unrealistic to expect competitive-level gameplay from a public server.

Ha ha ha ha. You're serious? Play with the members and regulars and you'll see what kind of skill these players really bring to the table.

Yeah, I mean, it's a public server, and I think it's a little unrealistic to expect competitive-level gameplay from a public server.

Ha ha ha ha. You're serious? Play with the members and regulars and you'll see what kind of skill these players really bring to the table.

Don't get me wrong. I've seen a few pretty awesome players. Just being used to online gaming in general, I think having a coordinated team is always nice, but that has typically been the exception. I'm still new here, so maybe this isn't the case here.

Don't get me wrong. I've seen a few pretty awesome players. Just being used to online gaming in general, I think having a coordinated team is always nice, but that has typically been the exception. I'm still new here, so maybe this isn't the case here.

I'm blushing...  I didn't think you thought I was that good...