ADMIN VS MEMBER NIGHT - Saturday 7/12 6pm est

PeanutButterNJelly

Next Saturday, we are going to have an Admin vs Member match on one of the servers.  Perfect time for you to come and beat up on your favorite (or least favorite) admins!  I will post more details soon, but:

All members welcome.

Normal server rules, normal game, except we will disable admin abilities (so we cant hear you, etc). 

We will play as long as everyone wants to keep going. 

We can sub in members after rounds

Members can get on mumble to know when they can come in the server

Please post any questions or comments.  You do not need to sign up or anything, just show up on Saturday, but mention here if you think you will be here, so I have an idea.  I can be reached on steam friend chat, but mumble will probably be the best way to coordinate who goes in the server and when.

• Like 1

Odds are, we will be using either the Test server or Server #2 for this.  About an hour beforehand (IF I'm around to do this) I will try to set everything up so when people are ready to jump in there, they can.

Also, remember that if you show up, please commit to a full campaign of play.  I know that some people only like showing up for a map or two so don't show up if you plan on doing that. 

Normal server rules, normal game, except we will disable admin abilities (so we cant hear you, etc).

LIES!!!! :laughcry:

and also

I have said it time and again. The team that peanut joins in will end up losing, remember Peanut on No Mercy 3rd map, the last map I played :laughcry: Peanut joined on that tight hallway after the warehouse tank up front and spitters in the back, no escape :laughcry:

someone should twitch stream it

If I spectate, I plan on doing so.  Spectators in game are going to be limited to just me and possibly another BM/Admin.  Members cannot spectate unless they were to join the stream.

Also, to add, I'm probably going to be the only one who would be able to "listen to everyone".  I'll have to make a special plugin for that so only spectators can "hear everyone".

*edit

Oh...I had already made one like that.  Less work for me.

someone should twitch stream it

If I spectate, I plan on doing so.  Spectators in game are going to be limited to just me and possibly another BM/Admin.  Members cannot spectate unless they were to join the stream.

Also, to add, I'm probably going to be the only one who would be able to "listen to everyone".  I'll have to make a special plugin for that so only spectators can "hear everyone".

*edit

Oh...I had already made one like that.  Less work for me.

You know who's going to want to sit in spec and listen with you