Another ban request

dessa

In a game around 3:30 am eastern and this guy comes in and everything is fine at first. As soon as we start playing as survivor he changes his name to mine and starts playing music over the mic loudly at that at an attempt to get people to kick me, I'm guessing. Being a member I simply called a votekick on him but he also had a friend in on the other team start doing the same thing. Here's the profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986630831 You can clearly see he's changed his name to other members names in the past and done this. And here's the link to the screenshot when he changed his name: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/584656846026573168/B6C8998BBC50E387BABE4DA5A5A552565F19C648/

Just to back up Charon's post, he was an annoying little prat!  Name changes, ear bleeding music spam over the mic and just an all round Richard Head  (apologies to anyone whose name is Richard - I hope you use Rick as the short version)

gdrK2Cn.jpg

GoldArmy arrives into the server, then proceeds to play his ugly music over the mic.  After countless requests to stop spamming his music over the mic, he decides he'll just change his name instead. 

JAXXEtt.jpg

Charon gives him an ultimatum, he laughs, we kick, we laugh then he jumps back into the server to say this to us.

TpIqA2n.jpg

He leaves, comes back in with another alias

olDwGb4.jpg

And then changes it the name of our other team mate, with the exception that he (A-Sin) had a space or something at the end of his (cheers Charon for the detective work)

kpMiN1n.jpg

All in all, he was just a little twerp with nothing better to do but stuff up other people's enjoyment.  I'd like to see a permanent ban on this guy! kthxbai

Edited by stabz0r

(edited)

Thank you to everyone who followed up on this and thanks for the bans on them both. Glad when people pay attention to posts on here. XD

And yes Arc I know this always seems to happen late at night when I play lol.

Edited by dessa
  • Like 1