This happened...

Flitterkill

Out of the blue a week ago, CrouchingLouisHiddenZoey joins the forums and asks to throw money at the folks at FFO.

And lo, it has come to pass.

gallery_870_7_255286.jpg

And then ( ! ) that amount again for beverages of some sort I know not what I couldn't even imagine oh yes I can...

Fantastic timing that Dominos is half off through the weekend. Otherwise double that pizza bill.

• Like 1

GC Board Member

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/user/5688-crouchinglouishiddenzoey/

"I joined GC a few days ago, thanks to Samson's YouTube L4D2/10v 10 videos. I really enjoyed his videos and the regulars seem to be a great bunch of guys. Since I can't attend the Stow event, I was wondering if I could contribute financially to the event. There might be a few guys who are coming to the event who don't have the cash to get T-shirts or afford any food or drink, so I'd like to help if I can. "
  • Like 2

YOU ARE MY HERO AND SAVIOR!!!!!

But seriously, this is why this community rocks.   I've seen so many instances of people helping out their GC brothers this weekend already that I can't even count.  It's what makes me giggle a bit inside when people say to me "So you are going to drive 6.5 hours to hang out with people from the internet????" 

• Like 1