Ban request

Jerkoff

At the beginning of the map No Mercy, [FST] tonysan just simply jump off the roof and died. When the votekick was put up on this griefer, he left before it went through.

You can see the only dead body over here in this picture, jump straight into a deadzone:

kq6dMNK.jpg

And here are the logs to detail what happen.

rrYUVcS.jpg

It was my bad for jumping out the wall. Not griefing though. I thought I'm gonna be kicked anyway and seems nobody would hear me explain so I just left.

I still played on the other server without any problematic behavior - yet Jerkoff switched to another server and ask other people to kick me out. Not really nice to first time players, eh? He didn't and I guess, won't listen to my explaination. So let the server admin be the judge.

There was ample amount of time from your suicide to votekick going through to  explain why you did it but you didn't. Instead you left to avoid the votekick...another bad idea to do so.

You then appear in our 2nd server..in which had a admin ban you for your first crime in the 1st server, you wouldn't be able to join our server anyway. Since you already grief on the 1st server, why would I think different on the 2nd one?

And you being first time or new doesn't excuse anything, your action ruins any game for doing so.

@PeanutButterNJelly : I would like to say jump off is not on purpose, it's my bad because my keyboard and mouse is behaving. I did not say I do it on purpose.

@JerkOff: I did not try stacking, just the server pops a message that I could switch team - so I switch to infected. Just once. Did I excuse anything? I said it's my bad.

I wasn't there for that when you switch teams on the 2nd server nor was I talking about that.

What I'm talking about is your 1st offense in the map of No Mercy where you suicide as provided by the screenshots above. Had a admin caught you doing in that in the first place, you wouldn't be able to join our 2nd server.

He switched over after our infected turn, making the team became 6v8 in favor of the opposite. I asked him in all chat 3 times to come back, to no answer. That was when I asked Peanut to come help kick but he was away.

Again, just like with another griefer you can NOT jump off the roof unless you are holding down the space bar the whole time. The mouse has nothing to do with and space bars are the "springiest" keys. The ban is going to stay. There is ample proof to say otherwise.