Ban this player

SkunkRoo

Player "Charon Urami" vote kicked me today in left 4 dead 2.

However, I wasn't breaking any rules, and I was staying with the group. I was one of the most helpful players in the past few rounds with the most kills.

Please lift my ban and ban this player.

Just to let you know, even though I was not involved in any way, votekick will kick a player and ban them for 5 minutes only to prevent instant rejoins. And this is not designed by the admins or the server plugins, the game itself does this, the vanilla game Left 4 Dead 2 does this.

So by the time you took to write up this post, which probably wasn't immediately after you got kicked, you are already unbanned

You joined the game on 2nd map, immediately tried to changed to my team, and the first attempt was failed. 2nd attemp succeeded since another player joined make the switch possible. Jerky called u in voice chat and chat box many many times asking for a reason why and to go back, same with me and other members on the team. I didnt  votekick you right away becus we were occupied with the crescendo event, and I wanted to see if you would go back, as the opposite team players kept leaving. I even see you check team using !teams a few times, so i thought you'd move back, but u didnt. 

The final warning was when the team was 9v6 favor of us, so I said this " May be Doge can go back ", which you didnt. So i put up the vote, and ONLY THEN did you reply to us, with a cursed word which was picked up by the server. Btw, the whole team agreed with my decision, there were 5 other members presented, Jerky, Johny, Giam Batista, Test character and Megahuddle, who all added in comment why the vote was put up, which was stacking. SO yes there was a reason why, I didnt call it out of no where.

I wasn't gonna post this up, becus the kick is only equal to a 5 minutes ban, and you added me to your friendlist, so I waited to see if you gonna ask me why i did so, but you didnt and take it to the forum, so I shall do the same.

The console didnt show your in-game name for some reason, but it showed you steam ID [sTEAM_1:1:53815579]

90qOgKI.jpg

EPsgXYi.jpg

Edited by CHARON

Hi Skunk, as mentioned several times above, you were vote-kicked by a player.  The vote-kick only bans you for a very short time (5 minutes).  So that is long since expired.

However, when I looked up your steam id, it looks like you have been banned 3 times this month, by 3 different admins.  Twice for inappropriate language and once for rushing.   The last ban was by Pump and was for 5 days (I am assuming the length of the ban is because of how many times you have been banned).  Pump will have to give some input on this, and decide if we should unban you sooner.

You really need to follow the rules of the server, they are quite simple.  If you continue to break the rules, the you will be banned for much longer or permanently.  If you are unsure of the rules, please read them on this website or on the message of the day.  You can also message me any questions.