FFO 2014, What a great time once again!

Wolfsblood

Well another Fragfest has come and gone, and I think a great time was had by all who attended. HUGE thanks go out to the board members, server admins, and all who worked so hard organizing this agaiin this year. Special thanks to FK who made the shirts and badges this year. Hopefully next year he'll be able to make. :)  For all those who think this is just a Counter Strike tournament, check out the pictures in the gallery, and related thread. This is so much more than just a "computer gaming party". Eucher, and several board games were played, and much food and drink was consumed. It really is more about getting together with friends you might never otherwise meet in person, and having fun. :)

• Like 4

Couldn't agree more! Had a great time :) 

We all need to make sure that this happens again next year. The hall is a great spot and I think Fattys idea about making the pool room area available as a "sleeping" section is great for those who want to save the extra $$.

(edited)

:P  :P   :P It's OK - I can go 4 days without a shower, can't I? :icon20:

As a side note, the bathrooms at Black Wolf Hall are very nice & spacious - I think a sponge bath may work. :biggrinjester:  :icon20:

I just really don't want to leave once I'm there. :cool:

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 1