FFO 2014 After Thoughts

Fatty

Is there anyway to get some questions going through the L4D2 crowd to see about interest and if not interested what the issue is? Possibly advertise on that server more for this event? I would have to agree that it seems there are a lot more members from that crowd. I have not been able to make it yet but I am going to this upcoming year!

I would be interested if I could find a sitter for my dogs and cats!  And only if more people who play 2k4 would go, as I don't play CS. :ponder:

Bring them, that would solve the catering issue.

I'm gonna toss a dang molly in ur hotel room and slam the door behind me.  :lol:

A few of us are old, Shaf.  Like Architect muwahahhaah.  Jackie mentioned the other night that he would have to set up another server in order for us to play L4D2 at FF.  I would assume that would only entail copying the applicable files to another vanilla server.  Maybe that involves more time than I assume... and even cost.  I'd be willing to help with the cost, though.  And if it's not bazillions of dollars, I'd pay for it altogether.  :peace:

Edited by DiXie

I don't know why I typed "2k4" so many times.  I guess I still have instagib on my mind lol.  I fixed my post above.  What I was REALLY trying to say here is that I'd love to go to FF if more L4D2 players would go!  Stand in line to slap some sense in me :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There has been some discussion about dates nothing confirmed. We should get a new area to talk about FFO 2015. I don't see a problem with the same venue there haven't been any issues there, except for the unlucky first time. Although hotels will still be looked at.